$270,000 + SAV + $598,000 Freehold
Owners committed elswhere
About this opportunity
This Wearings’ Diesel Engine Workshop is an industry specialist in all types of Precision Machining including Engine Reconditioning, Cylinder Head Repairs, Diesel and Petrol Engines. This includes work in the Agricultural, Industrial, Mining, Construction, Marine, 4WD’s, Automotive Industries and including stationary motors such as Generators and Pumps.
This is a modern and well- equipped workshop allowing full diagnostic condition and repair of engines including replacement of parts, reconditioning and machining. There may now be alternative uses for this workshop with some or all equipment.
An opportunity now to LEASE or BUY including all specialist equipment.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Experienced Technical Operators and Staff
- Well Established business (23 years)
- Spacious Workshops, Office, Amenities and Storage
- Latest Technology, Plant and Machine Equipment
- Quality Workmanship with Personal Guarantee
- Experienced Staff
- 5 day Work Week
- Comprehensive Systems and Procedures in place
- Repeat Clientele
- Wide and Substantial Customer Base
- Freehold Opportunity in Central Garbutt
- 1505m2 Property with all Concrete Hardstand
- 500m2 with Spacious 3 Bay Work Shop and Office
- 100m2 Fuel Pump Workshop (Air Conditioned)
- P & E Equipment Est. New Replacement $500,000 Approx.
- Growth Opportunities Offered
- Website wearingsengines.com.au
- Detailed and Complete Accountants Figures
This modern and well equipped workshop allows Wearing’s to fully diagnose the condition of problem engines, replace parts, recondition and machining to near mint condition and in some cases even higher specifications and performance.
earing’s Diesel Engine Service is a local family owned and operated business that has been successfully operating since 1993 and has grown from a small one unit shed. Continued growth opportunities for the new owner can be realised in the areas of Mining, 4WD Market, Common Rail Market, and additional use of the Fuel Injection Room.
Adjacent to the Department of Transport in Garbutt the property is ideally located to provide ease of access to Townsville industry as well as further supply destinations in North Queensland. There are two buildings on 1,505m2 block with surrounding concrete hardstand. The 3 bay workshop is fitted out with the latest technology to service and recondition engines of any size. The Fuel Pump / Injection Room in a separate building is tooled for major service and reconditioning work on fuel pumps and associated components. Associated sales of new equipment with accessories is an increasing aspect of the business.
Wearing’s Diesel Engine Services supply only quality workmanship with pride and precision by experienced staff. There is a wide range of stocked spare parts and on hand a range of exchange and reconditioned engine’s, cylinder heads and other various small components which establishes Wearing’s as the cornerstone of reliability to ensure great service here in Townsville, North Queensland.
Engine Services Include:
- Engine and Cylinder Head Reconditioning
- Machining, Honing and Boring
- Surface and Valve grinding
- Pressure and Crack testing
- Flywheel Grinding
- Turbo Chargers
- Pin Fitting Con Rods
- Cylinder Sleeves and Liners
- Counter Boring Blocks
- Injector Tubes
- Thread and Weld Repairs
- Welding (Alloy / Steel)
Wearing’s Diesel Service is well placed to take advantage of further opportunities on offer with the advent of new projects and announcements now coming on line in Townsville and surrounding regional areas.
This is a genuine sale of a Managed Business and it is easy to foresee a great future for the new owner.
For Sale at $270,000 + SAV for the Business and $598,000 for the Freehold Property.