Only $450,000 WIWO
About this opportunity
The Coffee Emporium is an Australian success story. A brand that has 28 years of unrivalled success with award-winning franchise formulas focusing on exclusive blends, great locations and brilliant service. Real value for money on offer here with the two Townsville franchises, which are perfectly located is the two major shopping malls in town. The shops have just undergone a massive $650,000 combined fit-out with modern wood finishes and new commercial equipment. This is an investment opportunity that is well below replacement cost & not-to-be-missed!
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Two newly-renovated Coffee Emporium franchises in major shopping malls
- Anticipated turnover in excess of $1.4 million annually with terrific margins
- A tried and proven ultra-successful business model
- Support from an experienced team that will help you every step of the way
- Comprehensive operational support systems and training to help you succeed
- Local, state and national marketing programs to drive business growth
- Exclusive access to our unique and award-winning coffee blends
The Coffee Emporium was established in 1991 as a boutique coffee shop in Sydney. As a result of developing a loyal customer base that appreciated great coffee and would travel to taste our award-winning blend, the decision was made to franchise. Since that time, The Coffee Emporium has gone from strength to strength, winning multiple awards and growing its franchise business to over 24 stores throughout Australia.
Townsville is, by far, the largest city north of the Sunshine Coast and is in the Top 15 largest cities in Australia. The city has experienced spectacular year-on-year growth for more than a decade, and that growth shows no sign of slowing down. These two stores are perfectly located in Stockland Mall and The Willows and are anchored by major tenants like Woolworths, Myer, Coles K-Mart, Target and more ensuring major foot-traffic to both stores.
Both stores were completely renovated less than a year ago and everything is modern, spacious and very inviting to clientele. The combined turnover for both stores for 6 months is in excess of $675,000 and anticipated annual turnover for both is in excess of $1.4 million and we trade on fantastic margins. The combined seating capacity of both stores ins over 110 and both are regularly full.