About this opportunity
A very successful, large-scale business opportunity servicing the mining industry & large industry with mobile equipment cleaning has come available due to the owner retiring. Core staff of managers and support staff in place makes the business easily run, with contracts in place with mining & rail.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Well established business
- Reputable with integrity and structure
- Good solid turnover
- Contracts in place
- Loyal client base
- High quality commercial industrial cleans
- Substantial work in progress at anytime
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Experienced and Qualified Staff
- Fast and efficient
- Very Easily Run
- Great Lifestyle
- Business runs as required 24/7
- Comprehensive systems and procedures in place
- Plant and equipment serviced and maintained in good order
- Based in a Mackay location
- Good landlord with a very affordable lease
The business was established in 2003 servicing the rich Bowen Basin mining area. Over this time QBCT has built a solid reputation offering superior customer service to clientele in the industrial & mining sector. QBCT utilize truck mounted hot water technology allowing for reduced water & chemical usage while providing a superior finish. This application greatly reduces wet area & chemical pollution after the job providing an advantage for maintenance personnel following on.
The current owner has worked in the industry for over 30 years gaining vast knowledge and expertise in this field. Although the owner is retiring, he is happy to offer his services consulting to new owners for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition and if required into the future.
The business has incorporated Indigenous Workforce Programs and QBCT is proud to be a leader in this field with key management within the business being of Indigenous Heritage driven by the director and operations manager. QBCT is well set up being run under management with core staff of managers and support staff to keep on top of all mine site guidelines and operational procedures.
Scope of Works
- Plant cleans prior to maintenance work
- Cleaning of plant sub – assemblies during disassembly
- Cab and electrical room cleaning & detailing using specialized equipment
- CHF cleaning & panel cleans
- Cleaning of traffic, safety signage fuel & lube farms
- Rubber tyre, post bollards & industrial bins
- Oil storage floors, tanks & separators
- Workshop floors & walls including repaints
- Backup to wash pads during break downs
- All cleaning and shut down works
QBCT fleet of trucks and vehicles are fully mine specified and well equipped with ample storage to ensure all equipment and consumables. All vehicles, plant and equipment are maintained in very good order by an experienced Workshop Manager. All QBCT personnel are RTO trained and competent to operate all equipment and are equipped with 3rd party certifications.
This specialized service industry business provides the utmost care to deliver the best job in the scheduled time frames, having a strong point of flexibility to take on jobs at short notice, such as when breakdowns occur. A serious business and great opportunity is listed for sale for genuine reasons.