Looking to buy:

Pittman Concrete Pumping Services

Enquire Now
icon-dollar

$1,485,000 for the Business + $800,000 for the Freehold Property

Share:

New Listing

About this opportunity

Over the years Pittman Concrete Pumping has seen some of the biggest players in the business come & go after failing. This is a serious business that has navigated the best & worst times in the local construction industry for 40 years. Although Townsville has just experienced a 1 in 2000-year event flooding disaster, repatriation will contribute greatly to the economy & the Townsville region continues to be on the up with projects worth approximately $6b commenced or in the pipeline.

Why should you consider this opportunity?
  • Well Established & Successful Business
  • Freehold or Lease Hold Opportunity
  • Great Premises, Centrally Located on 1700m2
  • Family Owned
  • Operated Under Management
  • Easily Run
  • Experienced Staff
  • Very Reputable Business
  • Quality Repeat Client Base
  • Construction Industry
  • All Forms of Concrete Pumping
  • Commercial & High Rise
  • Professional & Safety Conscious
  • National Code of Practice Compliance
  • Plant & Equipment in Good Order
  • Priced to Sell (Plant & Equipment Value Only)

Business Story

For 40 Years Pittman Concrete Pumping Service has supplied professional concrete placement for slabs, foundations, high rise & more to the Townsville region. Although the owner of the business has been out of the business for some time, there is a team of experienced well-trained staff in place who can handle the workload with ease.

Over the years the business has developed strong network of industry client relationships leading to continuing repeat business & very strong customer loyalty. The business operates under a national code of compliance having a strong focus on operational procedures & workplace health & safety.

The very centrally located freehold commercial property is made up two blocks totalling approximately 1720m2 with 40m street frontage. The buildings occupy approximately 60% which includes workshop, office space & equipment storage shed with the remaining 40% being hard stand. Although the Seller would prefer to sell the freehold property, consideration will be given to leasing the premises.    

The reason for the sale is simple, the owner is retiring & winding up his business interests completely. The business is being sold as a going concern at a very realistic price based on the well-maintained plant & equipment at market value & excludes good will. 

Want to find out more about this business for sale?

Contact Denny Leet
ph. 0409 639 366
e. [email protected]