Operated for 30 years
About this opportunity
Operational for 30 years, LMJ's Convenience Store and Delicatessen with a totally separate and private 3 bedroom unit above the premises is located on one of Townsville’s busiest roads, Thuringowa Drive. This business has a $1.0m turnover per annum, a fit out is in 'as new' condition with plant and equipment well maintained making the sale price well below replacement cost.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Well Established with Accompanying Demographic
- Busy Central Main Road Location
- Street Front and Off Street Parking
- Great reputation
- Repeat Clientele
- Handy to both Primary and Secondary Schools
- Surrounding and Supporting Businesses
- Well Presented with Spacious Work Areas
- Well Merchandised with lots of Colour
- Experienced Staff
- Plant and Equipment in Good Order
- Golden Casket Scratchies Outlet
- Trading 7 Days
- Solar Power (Reduced Power Cost)
- Private 3 Bedroom Unit
- Unit could be Separately Leased.
- Lease agreement in place with options
- Good Growth Opportunities
The experienced Owner Operators have installed specialist equipment to freshly prepare, package and label delicatessen products, hot food and sandwiches for their customers.
The current owners have ensured the business operates with modern equipment that can stocktake with electronic scanning and interconnected computerised system.
This is a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a well performing business and build on the many years of hard work performed by the existing owners. Growth opportunities could include expansion into outside catering to local surrounding businesses and full utilization of outside dining and coffee.
The current owners of LMJ's will provide full training to ensure You the new owner will feel secure to prosper in this opportunity.
The experienced owner operators with a lifetime in small business have decided it is time to move on as retirement beckons.