This Form must be completed in full prior to any information relating to a business can be released. NQ Business Sales will not release any private information to a third party.
Primary Contact First Name
Primary Contact Last Name
Primary Contact Phone
Primary Contact Email
Other Contact First Name
Other Contact Last Name
Other Contact Phone
Other Contact Email
Post office boxes are not acceptable
Which Business/es are you enquiring on?
How did you find out about this business?
Your Accountant or Advisor
Other way of finding out
What is your preferred Business Profile and Classification?
Other Business Profile and Classification
Preferred Price Range
Less than $100,000
$100,000 to $250,000
$250,000 to $500,000
$500,000 to $750,000
750,000 to $1.5M
$1.5M to $3.5M
$3.5M to $10.0M
Your budget to buy a business
Less than $100,000
How much profit do you want to make from the business you buy?
Other Profit Expectations
Current Business and Employment
Please state your current employment or position
Other Purchase Readiness Check
Other Financing Preparation
If you answered "YES" to the previous question, what type of business are you involved in?
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
NQ BUSINESS SALES
N Q Business Sales respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Those regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information about you and other individuals.
Collection, Use and Disclosure
In our agency business, we collect, hold, use, and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
• To carry out appointments as sales agents for clients selling their properties;
• To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties);
• To provide information on and promote properties for sale and for rent to the market;
• To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
• For internal business processes such as market research and billing; and
• Where required by law
We collect personal information about individuals:
• From the individuals themselves – through application forms, registration books at open inspections, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, web sites and through verbal communications;
• From third parties (including from other agents and from publicly available databases) – in the course of verifying, evaluating managing tenancy arrangements, and in carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches;
Security of Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that a charge may apply to cover all reasonable costs that we may incur in providing you with access to your personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you have any requests, queries or comments which you would like to make, please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone 0409 649 366 or email [email protected]